So, do it. Decide. Is this the life you want to live? Is this the person you want to love? Is this the best you can be? Can you be stronger? Kinder? More Compassionate? Decide. Breathe in. Breathe out and decide.
Meredith Grey (via darren-criss)
10. It’s still dark outside right now
9. Everyone’s back to school
8. We’re having a weird craving for a thing called porridge
7. Fiona tells me, females no longer need to shave their legs!
6. The heating is on
5. Fiona’s got out her winter boots
4. We saw actual leaves on the floor this morning
3. Everyone’s wanging on about Strictly
2. No more festivals
1. X Factor is back on the telly
Merry Christmas, everyone! X Factor is back on!
Nick’s top ten things that are telling us it’s winter (via whynotgrimshaw)
THE FACT THAT THE AMERICAN PEDIATRIC SOCIETY TOLD AMERICAN SCHOOL SYSTEMS THAT TEENS SHOULD NOT BE UP BEFORE 8:30 AND ONLY 15% OF SCHOOLS LISTENED ANGERS ME SO MUCH